Sunday, April 19, 2009

LAWN SERVICE!!


Hello hello! Well Wesley is out of the Army in less than 1 week!! The count down is almost over!!! Wes has opened a new business called "Lonestar Lawn Service" it is registerd in our names and everything!! We are so excited! he is off going to his first lawn service right now. He is still working toward the police department, but this is what i think he is going to be happy. I don't think I have ever seen my husband so excited about something in my life. He is just as happy as a clam right now!! Anyway, I wanted to update you! Love you all!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

How fun! :)

Are you going to be the 'Ranching Rose" Lady alongside him? Your kids could pull weeds too! You could call them the "Western Weed" kiddo's ... or something like that ;)

Fun!