Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a BUSY day! We had a luncheon for me in the morning, a party to go to from 3-6 and trick or treating from 6-8 and then I went to Leah's fun Halloween party after I got the kiddo's to bed. It was a fun day, the kids weren't into dressing up though Rylan just painted his face white and gave himself black eye brows, and Addie was a cheerleader, but didn't want to do anything more than just wear her outfit. I didn't get any pictures, =( because I didn't know where my camera was at...it was in my purse.
Also, we are leaving on Tuesday to head to Colorado to stay with one of my best friends Elise, we will stay there for a day, and then head to Oklahoma (is the place to BEEE) stay with some good friends' mom and dad. And then FINALLY back home to TX!! I am SO EXCITED! I am going to miss all my friends here and especially Marie! We have had alot of fun together the last 6 months or so. The kids are so sad to leave their cousins behind and wish we could bring them with us....me too. We will be re uniting with Wesley some time in the next 9 weeks!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? HOLY COW! I CANNOT WAIT! It is going to be a crazy next few months...but a good kind. Love to all!!

No comments: