Tuesday, November 25, 2008



My new hair color, I let Rylan decide what color to make my hair, he did a good job! He chose an Auburn Brown. I like it!! Addie is obsessed with it. It is funny!! I started (really) my job today! It was a crazy busy day with all the folks that are doing last minute shopping. It was so much fun to see old customers and have them remember who I was. It is funny to have old co-workers no know who I am, and then realize they had to look at my face for a year....ha ha (employee of the month of March 07) I am feeling much better than I had been last week! We have been busy getting things put away, and thrown away ect..too much stuff! We only have about 6 1/2 weeks left til we are welcoming home Wesley!! We cannot wait!! Hopefully time goes by quickly. I am exhausted and I now need to go and get the kiddos from daycare! Love you all very much!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Cute! Have fun at work! We miss you guys! Call us when you can. 6 weeks, holy cow! that is cool. We still have like 20 now.

Anisha said...

Cute hair. I like it a lot!