Monday, November 17, 2008

New job!

Well starting today I am offically back as a working mommy. Addie started daycare today and was pretty excited...thankfully. I cannot wait to have this job started and get things back to where they should be...it is weird cause I am back to my old ward, and old life......in Belton...but everyone has grown together and is closer, has their own inside jokes ect...so I still feel a little on the outside. I know things will all work out. Anyway, thought i would share the news!!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Yay! Where are you working? I'm so glad you guys got back safely. I'm sorry I've been so busy and haven't checked in with you sooner!! Life as a working mom is EXHAUSTING!!!

Anisha said...

Good luck with work! You are such a fun girl, I'm sure you'll be in the loop in no time!