Saturday, December 6, 2008

Almost the Middle of December

Whew, I have been here 1 month tomorrow!! WOW!! Time is going by alot quicker than I imagined it would being here by myself. I have been working almost every day of the work week and they are kind enough to let me have weekends off until Wes gets home. Usually they want you to be available to work weekends, but obviously I am not able to right now. The store director is very understanding and willing to help me with anything! I am very grateful for Belton, it has great schools, great daycare facility and a great store for me to work with. I have wonderful co-workers that are fun to be around. And my body is getting a KILLER workout every single day. I am going to my re-training for cashiering so i will be back on the registar next week! WOOT WOOT! I cannot wait!
Rylan is doing AWESOME at school! He is getting 100% on everything he is doing, his artwork he is doing is beautiful, and is having NO behavior problems.....hummm...I wonder why? Ha ha. It is amazing the change in him and his attitude for school. We went to his good friend Micheala's b-day party last night, they have been friends since pre-k. It was alot of fun, I wish i had my camera. I am sure her mom will give me pics of last night.
Addie is still doing good. She is learning to write her name, and is learning LOTS of fun songs to come home and sing. She had a great time at the b-day party last night, they had it at a skate rink and she tore it up!! I couldn't believe her. She is a natural. She got that from her dad.
We have a little less than 6 weeks left until we get to welcome home our Daddy!! WAHOO!! We cannot WAIT!! Wes is getting ready to come home, and isn't have the greatest time with all the details he is having to work on, but I know he knows it is for the end of the tour which makes it a litle easier to deal with. Right booty?
We miss you all in Utah and hope you are all doing well!! Please leave me notes and things to let me know how ya'll are doing. (Rylan HATES when I say ya'll, it's funny.) See ya'll later! Love to everyone! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Grandma Bert said...

It was great to see the pictures of you and the kids. Now it should be less than 4 weeks before Wes comes home. I really wish we could all be together to see him come home. I love you all and miss you guys so much. It is so frosty cold here now. Tasha is laying on the floor next to me. She sat on the couch next to me all day today to keep me warm. She hates going outside--it is about 10 degrees tonight. Talk to you later, love and kisses to you all! Love Mom/Grandma Bert