Monday, December 29, 2008

Rylan FINALLY lost a top tooth


Hello everyone!

It has been a few days since I posted last, we had a great christmas day with friends from our ward. Lots and LOTS of food, and fun! We really had a great time with them. We appreciate all the friends we have down here, without them we wouldn't be feeling nearly as good as we are. We only have 22 more days left until my dear Wesley, and the kids' daddy come home! We couldn't be more excited about him finally being home with us again. Luckily time is going by pretty quickly still, I pray it continues. We are so grateful for the safety and protection our Heavenly Father has blessed him with, and we ask you guys (friends and family) to please continue to keep him in your prayers as the last few weeks are here, we still need him safe! We are staying busy getting the house and car ready for him to arrive. Work is great, I am going to be taking over a leadership position in the next few weeks! I am so excited to do that, and a little nervous. All in all things have been really great here in TX! Rylan is still doing fantastic in school, and Addie is loving her daycare (as much as she allows) The little stinker. We love you all very much and miss each and everyone of you! I hope you all had a wonderful christmas with your families and friends!


Love
Faith And Family

1 comment:

Little Guy Ties said...

Hey Faith! I finally added you to my blog...sorry it took so long! I still cant believe your little boy is old enough to be losing teeth! What a cutie he is too!